Are you finding Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Flight Schedule & Ticket price? Yes, you are on the right place. Here we know you the latest information about Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Flight ticket price.
Cox’s Bazar is one of the major tourist destinations in Bangladesh. It is the headquarters of Cox’s Bazar district in the Chittagong division. Cox’s Bazar is famous for its natural beauty.
Every day thousands of domestic and foreign tourists visit Cox’s Bazar. Several flights operate on this route every day keeping in mind the convenience of their travel.
Bangladesh Biman, NovoAir, US-Bangla, and several other flights operate on this route. You can reach Cox’s Bazar from Dhaka in just 1 hour.
Of these, NovoAir, Regent Airways and US-Bangla Airlines operate on the Dhaka-Cox’s Bazar route seven days a week. However, Biman Bangladesh Airlines operates flights 6 days a week. They have no flight on Saturday.
Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar flight schedule
Let’s take a look at the flight schedule of this route
|US-Bangla Airlines (BS141)||07:10 am||Everyday|
|Novoair (VQ921)||07:30 am||Everyday|
|Novoair (VQ923)||08:30 am||Everyday|
|Novoair (VQ925)||10:10 am||Everyday|
|Regent Airways (RX741)||10:15 am||Everyday|
|US-Bangla Airlines (BS143)||10:30 am||Everyday|
|US-Bangla Airlines (BS145)||11:30 am||Everyday|
|Novoair (VQ927)||12:00 pm||Everyday|
|Biman Bangladesh (BG-433)||12:30 pm||Everyday (Except Saturday)|
|Novoair (VQ929)||12:40 pm||Everyday|
|US-Bangla Airlines (BS147)||01:05 pm||Everyday|
|Novoair (VQ931)||01:40 pm||Everyday|
|US-Bangla Airlines (BS149)||02:00 pm||Everyday|
|Novoair (VQ933)||03:30 pm||Everyday|
|Novoair (VQ935)||04:20 pm||Everyday|
|US-Bangla Airlines (BS153)||04:30 pm||Everyday|
Let’s not know the details of these flights. In this series, we will first discuss about Bangladesh Biman. The government operates one flight a day on this route. You can also travel on this flight if you want.
- Bangladesh Biman (BG-433): Dhaka Take-off at 12:30 pm. Cox’s Bazar reach at 1:35 pm.
- Novoair (VQ921): Dhaka Take-off at 07:10 am. Cox’s Bazar reaches 08:15 am.
- Novoair (VQ923): Dhaka Take-off at 08:30 am. Cox’s Bazar reaches 09:35 am.
- Novoair (VQ925): Dhaka Take-off at 10:10 am. Cox’s Bazar reaches 11:15 am.
- Novoair (VQ927): Dhaka Take-off at 12:00 pm. Cox’s Bazar reaches 01:05 pm.
- Novoair (VQ929): Dhaka Take-off at 12:40 pm. Cox’s Bazar reaches 01:45 pm.
- Novoair (VQ931): Dhaka Take-off at 01:40 pm. Cox’s Bazar reaches 02:45 pm.
- Novoair (VQ933): Dhaka Take-off at 03:30 pm. Cox’s Bazar reaches 04:35 pm.
- Novoair (VQ935): Dhaka Take-off at 04:20 pm. Cox’s Bazar reaches 05:25 pm.
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS141): Dhaka Take-off at 07:10 am. Cox’s Bazar reaches 08:15 am.
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS143): Dhaka Take-off at 10:30 am. Cox’s Bazar reaches 11:35 am.
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS145): Dhaka Take-off at 11:30 am. Cox’s Bazar reaches 12:35 pm.
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS147): Dhaka Take-off at 01:05 pm. Cox’s Bazar reaches 02:10 pm.
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS149): Dhaka Take-off at 02:00 pm. Cox’s Bazar reaches 03:05 pm.
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS153): Dhaka Take-off at 04:30 pm. Cox’s Bazar reaches 05:35 pm.
- Regent Airways (RX741): Dhaka Take-off at 10:15 am. Cox’s Bazar reaches 11:20 am.
Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka flight schedule
Let’s not look at the flight schedule of Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka route. However, the authorities can change the schedule at any time if they want.
|US-Bangla (BS142)||08:45 am||Everyday|
|NovoAir (VQ922)||09:05 am||Everyday|
|Bangladesh Biman (BG-436)||10:05 am|
|NovoAir (VQ924)||10:05 am||Everyday|
|NovoAir (VQ926)||11:45 am||Everyday|
|Regent Airways (RX742)||11:45 am||Everyday|
|US-Bangla (BS144)||12:05 pm||Everyday|
|US-Bangla (BS146)||01:00 pm||Everyday|
|NovoAir (VQ928)||01:30 pm||Everyday|
|Bangladesh Biman (BG-434)||02:00 pm|
|US-Bangla (BS148)||02:40 pm||Everyday|
|NovoAir (VQ932)||03:15 pm||Everyday|
|US-Bangla (BS150)||03:35 pm||Everyday|
|Bangladesh Biman (BG-434)||04:05 pm|
|NovoAir (VQ934)||05:05 pm||Everyday|
|NovoAir (VQ936)||05:55 pm||Everyday|
|US-Bangla (BS154)||06:05 pm||Everyday|
Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar flight fare
One thing to know before you get an idea about airfare is that the fare may change at any time of the day.
Especially during the tourist season, ie winter and spring, air fares are very high. Ticket prices also go up on some holidays.
Sometimes it happens that the airlines offer different types of discounts and offers. For which the airfare is not always the same, the situation varies.
Even then, to give a general idea of how normal air fares are –
|Flight Name||Minimum Fare||Maximum Fare|
|Biman Bangladesh||3,500 Taka||11,000 Taka|
|US-Bangla Airlines||4,200 Taka||10,500 Taka|
|NovoAir||3,900 Taka||9,000 Taka|
|Regent Airways||3,999 Taka||9,800 Taka|
Where can get tickets?
You can go to the office of any airline and collect tickets directly. Again, each airline has its own website. You can also collect tickets online from there.
Below is a link to the airlines’ own websites:
These companies also sell tickets for these flights online, in addition to their own websites. They also occasionally make large offers. If you want, you can also collect tickets from these online.
These online include-